Workflow, User Roles & Collaboration
Foster collaboration and protect your carefully-built content structures. Give users the exact access permissions they need to do their job, but not make potentially damaging changes where they shouldn’t.
A collaborative editorial process is essential for content creation, but by the same token, uncurated changes to your pages or content can destroy your carefully constructed communication strategy.
TYPO3 offers adaptable, granular user access rights. Precisely control who can see, share, alter, or delete content and pages across individuals and teams.
- Protect your digital projects. All editors must login to access content management and admin interfaces.
- Manage access and editorial rights for each user individually. Define granular permissions for editing and publishing.
- Rearrange pages and content elements using intuitive drag-and-drop actions.
- See a chronological list of modifications and deletions in the change log.
- Work in multiple workspaces and project dashboards simultaneously.
- Schedule automatic content publishing and unpublishing at specific dates and times.
Workflow, User Roles & Collaboration Features in Detail