Hosting, System, and Environment
TYPO3 is built on the web’s most popular programming language. It is cloud-ready and compatible with industry standard databases, web servers, and browsers.
You need your website to run on infrastructure that meets your compatibility and compliance requirements, and that your teams already know and use.
TYPO3 supports from a wide array of server software, databases, and browsers to suit your needs.
- PHP runs 80% of all websites and TYPO3 runs on the most recent version of the programming language.
- Host anywhere - TYPO3 is supported on Linux, Windows, Mac, and all public and private cloud infrastructures. TYPO3 is cloud-ready and scalable on any cloud hosting infrastructure.
- Web server support. TYPO3 CMS runs on the infrastructure you already run, be it Apache, NGINX, Microsoft IIS, or Caddy Server.
- Database agnostic. TYPO3 is compatible with PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, MySQL, and SQLite.
- Compatible with all major browsers for site visitors and editors. TYPO3 supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge, as well as Internet Explorer version 11 and higher.