1. Paid Memberships
TYPO3 Association Membership
TYPO3 Association memberships can be acquired by natural or legal persons by payment of a membership fee. For the duration of the payment period, the respective title may be used by the natural or legal person that is the actual contracting party.
This means that membership titles of natural persons may not be used by legal entities, this natural person is working for. Conversely, natural persons may not use the membership titles of legal entities they are working for.
- TYPO3 Community Membership: The Community Membership may only be acquired by natural persons.
- TYPO3 Bronze Membership: The Bronze Membership may only be acquired by natural persons.
- TYPO3 Silver Membership: The Silver Membership may be acquired by natural or legal persons.
- TYPO3 Gold Membership: The Gold Membership may be acquired by natural or legal persons.
- TYPO3 Platinum Membership: The Platinum Membership may be acquired by natural or legal persons.
- TYPO3 Academic Membership: Academic Memberships may be acquired by universities, colleges, or comparable educational institutions.
TYPO3 GmbH Partner
This is a special agreement with TYPO3 GmbH. Please refer to the specific contractual rules that apply for your partnership.
2. Acquired Titles
Acquired titles are obtained by successfully completing a certification exam and receiving an official certificate.
Certification titles can only be obtained and held by natural persons.
The number of certified persons employed by a legal entity may be used in the communication of that entity for the period of validity of the respective certifications.
- TYPO3 CMS Certified Editor
- TYPO3 CMS Certified Integrator
- TYPO3 CMS Certified Developer
- TYPO3 CMS Certified Consultant
3. Official TYPO3 Teams / TYPO3 Association Committees
Through voluntary work in official TYPO3 teams and bodies of the TYPO3 Association, titles and positions can also be acquired. These titles may only be used by natural persons for the duration of their respective activity.
Only team members listed at the typo3.org team pages are allowed to use a title.
4. General rules
The titles described under 1, 2, and 3 may only be used by the natural or legal persons described and for the duration of their membership, certification, or activity. Any use beyond this time, even with additions such as “former”, is not permitted. The only exception to this is the description of former activities in official TYPO3 teams in CVs or similar listings, but not for promotional purposes.
Not ok (email signature):
Former member of the TYPO3 Content Team
Ok - Usage in a CV
2019 - 2019 Member in the TYPO3 Content Team