The Code of Conduct now applies to all persons present at or in the following:
- Official TYPO3 events
- Official TYPO3 community events (e.g. team sprints)
- Official TYPO3 communication platforms (e.g. Slack)
- Interaction between community members
- Other events that explicitly declare that the Code of Conduct applies.
- This also includes sponsors, speakers, and staff at events.
What Happens Next
The code of conduct taking effect is only the beginning. Here are some of the things that will happen over the next days, weeks, and months:
- The official TYPO3 platforms and websites will be updated with a link to the code of conduct.
- An incident response team will be set up within the Ombudsperson Group.
- The Ombudsperson Group will be expanded with new members appointed by the TYPO3 Association Board.
- A definition of measures the incident response team can impose for code of conduct violations will be published by the TYPO3 Association Board.