View as Google Spreadsheet Download as PDF Download as PowerPoint
Please share the slides with your community!
In the Guidebook
The TYPO3 Guidebook is broken down into various sections, any one of which would make for a great focal point for your next meetup—whether in person or online. Part 1 of the Guidebook contains an overview and tour of the CMS, including:
- TYPO3 Showroom: see what others have done with TYPO3.
- Designing and Planning with TYPO3: How to plan a website, taking into account TYPO3’s approach to layouts and functionality.
- Building and Extending TYPO3: What you need to know about TYPO3 so you can build sites efficiently.
- Launching and Maintaining TYPO3: Find out what typical maintenance is required, and set expectations around updating and upgrading.
The second half of the Guidebook contains modular, step-by-step tutorials, including:
- Installing TYPO3
- Creating your first TYPO3 site
- Extending TYPO3
- Plan, build, and use content elements
- Create your first standalone extension
- Creating a password-protected members’ area
- Translate your site
- Configure content management workflow
- Making TYPO3 successful for your business
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Get a Discount Code for Your Group
We offer discount codes for events, so please reach out if multiple members of your Meetup or organization would like to buy a copy. If there’s enough interest, we may also be able to provide a free PDF and a bulk discount order for your members. We need about a 2-week notice to get coupon codes, so if you’re interested, please reach out to jesi(at)openstrategypartners.com straight away.
Need a Guest Speaker?
If your meetups are remote, the authors of the book are available as guest speakers on a wide range of topics related to TYPO3 and open source. Please reach out to press(at)openstrategypartners.com to arrange for one of the authors to join your next meetup!