Here are some examples of professions you might find in an agency, and how people might find exciting ways to contribute in the TYPO3 community:
- Marketers will expand their knowledge of TYPO3’s unique selling points.
- Salespeople will learn more about how TYPO3 creates value for the clients.
- Project managers can increase their understanding of solutions and best practices.
- Content publishers will learn how to best optimize their publication workflow.
- Testers can share their experience and help the CMS meet their needs.
- Designers and UX professionals get a chance to make TYPO3 look and feel just right.
- Support teams can learn how others solve problems and the best ways to debug TYPO3.
- Accountants can increase transparency and optimize spending for the association.
- Managers can teach effective leadership and facilitation skills.
A little while ago, I asked for quotes from TYPO3 community members on Twitter. Their responses reflect a lot of what I believe to be true, and I think it reflects the views of many people in the open source CMS business. I have included some of them here.