Commercial Support, SLAs, and Integrations
The TYPO3 Company backs up the CMS with the full range of products and services that enterprise buyers need for peace of mind and an easy purchase decision, including commercial support, vendor-level SLAs, project reviews, industry partnerships, and official integrations with leading companies like Google.
Proprietary, closed-source CMS vendors offer commercial support and industry partnerships, but without the benefits of open source. Many open source solutions lack a cohesive, commercial offering to back them up.
The TYPO3 Company is the official software vendor and offers products, services, and guarantees for TYPO3 CMS—and you get all the benefits of open source, as well as a vibrant professional community behind it.
- Vendor-level SLAs – crucial for many government and enterprise customers – provided by the official commercial vendor, TYPO3 GmbH (a German limited liability company), aka. “The TYPO3 Company”.
- Extended support plans last up to six years—three years beyond free community support—and keep your TYPO3 installation up-to-date with the latest compatibility and security updates.
- Official project reviews objectively document project quality and can be purchased from the TYPO3 Company.
- Official Industry partnerships provide TYPO3 with officially supported and maintained integrations for valuable services from Google Ads, Bynder, Cloudflare, Mautic, and others.
- Find relevant and experienced agencies, hosts, and freelancers through the TYPO3 Company’s official partner network.
- TYPO3 GmbH project support includes project management, and quality and completion guarantees for projects carried out by official partner agencies.