Baar, 09/11/2014 - To celebrate its tenth anniversary, the TYPO3 Conference Europe, T3CON, will be held in Berlin this year from October 8 - 10. Kasper Skårhøj, the initiator of TYP03, will be giving the opening speech this year at the world’s largest event for the TYPO3 Community. The lecturers and experts Viktor Mayer-Schönberger and Morten Gade will also be giving keynote speeches. The main focus will be on current and future-oriented developments and application examples that pertain to the topics of content management and web. On the three days packed with topics, IT decision makers, marketing managers, web developers, designers and journalists will learn how they can prepare their companies for the digital age by implementing mobile and e-commerce applica-tions.
The participants in the conference will be given the chance to learn more about TYPO3’s latest devel-opments in workshops, talks and discussions. In addition to the spiritual father and former chief pro-grammer at TYPO3, Kasper Skårhøj, many other high-caliber personalities from the TYPO3 Communi-ty will be speaking at the three-day event. In fact, the TYPO3 Association has managed to invite ex-perts from all relevant areas of Content Management, including:
- Olivier Dobberkau, President of the TYPO3 Association
- Morten Gade, partner at Kontrapunkt Copenhagen, lecturer on digital strategy
- Patrick Lobacher, author, expert on strategy development & marketing
- Viktor Mayer-Schönberger, lawyer, author and lecturer at Oxford Internet Institute
- Rasmus Skjoldan, Brand Manager TYPO3
- Ben van ‘t Ende, Community Manager for TYPO3 Association
- Robert Lemke, Neos/Flow Chief Developer
- Clemens Prerovsky, Aloha Editor/ CTO Gentics Software
- Timour Chafik, journalist, writer and broadcaster / specializes in storytelling
Every day has its own motto
The more than 400 visitors can look forward to an interesting program this year on these three days that focuses on the topics Business, the Future and Knowledge.
On Business Day, project and marketing managers, decision makers and technical managers will re-ceive insights into the areas e-commerce, medium-sized companies and mobile based on practical application examples. Furthermore, the program will be rounded off by current topics such as storytell-ing and mobile marketing.
On Future Day, the focus will be on ideas on future technical and content-related development of the Internet. In addition, visitors will be able to learn more about the latest developments on the most recent TYPO3 CMS Version 6.2 and Neos Version 1.2. While enjoying tasty food and background music, this social event will offer a good chance for the Community to exchange experiences and engage in net-working.
On Knowledge Day, specific topics from Business and Future Day will be looked into in greater depth during workshops and further discussions. The main focus will be on technical questions pertaining to TYPO3 and web topics, but also current developments within the Community. For the first time ever, there will also be a World Café this year where all of the participants will be able to work on different topics in small groups.
The T3CON Conference has grown to become the most important platform for the international TYPO3 Community to engage in exchanges at during the last ten years. The high appeal of this event is con-firmed by its top-class sponsors including Microsoft, AOE, domainfactory and Reply.
For journalists and bloggers
We invite you to participate in T3CON14 and would be happy to organize a personal meeting with one of the speakers mentioned on one of the following topics:
- IT Security of Content Management Systems
- Future Trends in Content Management
- CMS Solutions Versus Open Source Software
- Case Studies: How Customers Work with TYPO3
- The Growth Potential of Using Open Source Software in Companies
- The Importance of Web Content Management Systems for Small and Medium-Sized Compa-nies
- Combining Open Source Software with Commercial Business Models
- Innovations in Content Marketing Please register to attend the conference or to arrange an interview by contacting <link>firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +49 89 589787 34.
More information about T3CON14, the latest news and a link to the ticket shop and discount code for booking a hotel room can be found on the homepage of the event <link http: t3con.eu _blank>t3con.eu