In April 2023, we announced the call for Core Mergers. Today, I'm proud to welcome new and familiar faces to the team!
Component mergers have a clear vision for one specific topic, and merge proposed changes that touch their area.
- Backend User Experience: Andreas Nedbal, Annett Jähnichen, Benjamin Kott and Jasmina Ließmann
- Testing Infrastructure and Testing Framework: Christian Kuhn, Stefan Bürk
- CLI Integration & Composer Improvements: Helmut Hummel
- SEO: Kevin Appelt
- Documentation: Lina Wolf
- Issue Tracking & Reporting: Riccardo De Contardi
- Fluid Engine + Integration: Simon Praetorius teams up with Christian Kuhn and Stefan Bürk to move the Fluid templating engine to the next level.
Framework mergers will be reviewing and merging changes proposed by the community to the Core, ensuring that they adhere to our coding standards and common API development. Framework Mergers tackle all the parts of Core that don't fit into any specific area or component.
- Andreas Fernandez
- Anja Leichsenring
- Benjamin Franzke
- Christian Kuhn
- Georg Ringer
- Nikita Hovratov
- Oliver Bartsch
- Stefan Bürk
Read more about our Core development structure.
Oliver Hader and I are happy to continue working with everyone who re-applied, as well as those who joined our group for the first time, to build a better TYPO3 experience for everybody.
I would like to thank Ralf Zimmermann for his efforts in previous years.
Happy coding, reviewing, and merging!