- Release Date: November 10, 2021
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "Job Fair" (jobfair)
- Vulnerability Type: Sensitive Data Exposure.
- Affected Versions: 1.0.12 and below, 2.0.0 - 2.0.1
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:F/RL:U/RC:C
- References: CVE-2021-43564
The extension fails to protect or obfuscate filenames of uploaded files. This allows unauthenticated users to download files with sensitive data by simply guessing the filename of uploaded files (e.g uploads/tx_jobfair/cv.pdf).
Note, that the extension has been re-uploaded as version 2.0.0 including the same security vulnerability as announced in TYPO3-EXT-SA-2020-007.
Updated versions 1.0.13 and 2.0.2 are available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Nikita Hovratov for providing an updated version of the extension.