TYPO3 Association Election 2021
What is this Election About?
Four positions on the Association Board and two positions in the Business Control Committee are open for election.
The seats of the following people are open as a part of this year's election.
In the TYPO3 Association Board:
- Oliver Dobberkau
- Stefan Busemann
- Peter Kraume
- Petra Hasenau
In the Business Control Committee:
- Daniel Bachmann
- Ingo Schmitt
- Roberto Toresani
Who can be Elected?
From 15th January 2021 until 28th February 2021 anyone can nominate themselves for the vacant positions. Please use only the official nomination form to submit your nomination.
Don't be shy, nominate yourself
If you know someome, who would be a good candidate, please use the suggest form.
Who can Vote?
All positions of the Board and BCC are elected directly by the members of the TYPO3 Association. If you are a member you will receive a voting token by email in March 2021 and you can cast your vote 4th–1th April 2020.
Good to Know
If you are elected and you accept your election, you have to become a personal member (community or bronze membership) of the TYPO3 Association.
Learn More About the Election and the Association's Bodies
- 15th January 2021: First announcement of the election & start of online nomination
- 28th February 2021: Initiate a voting committee
- 28th February 2021: End of nomination
- 6th March 2021: Set up discussion platform to interact with the candidates (see https://talk.typo3.org/c/comments/voting and http://voting.typo3.org/elections/2021)
- 21st March 2021: second announcement of the election
- 21st March 2021: Start of the online voting
- 04th April 2021, at 23:59 CET: End of the online voting
- 13th April 2021: General Assembly (approves the result of the online voting)
- Michael Stucki
- Thomas Löffler