TYPO3 is a powerhouse that turns a set of open source components into an enterprise CMS. It can deliver the majority of a project’s requirements out-of-the-box while remaining developer-friendly, well-documented, reliable, predictable, extensible, and easy to upgrade.
Your CMS should make delivering both standard requirements and custom functionality easy. However, unique needs and business requirements typically make up only 20% of any given website project.
TYPO3 delivers the 80% of the CMS functionality every project needs and frees up your developers to focus on the solutions that make you and your business special.
- Join the friendly and inclusive TYPO3 community. Gathered under the motto, “inspiring people to share”, the TYPO3 ecosystem offers regular regional, national and international events for learning and developing skills and solutions.
- Grow and maintain your TYPO3 expertise with exhaustive documentation, blogs, training, and certification.
- TYPO3 is built for constant update and improvement to keep up with changing technologies and demands while ensuring security, integrity, and reliability.
- TYPO3 is built on industry-standard open source libraries and practices, including components from the Symfony framework, PSR-compliant implementations, Composer-based dependency management, and PHP (the language running 80% of the web), making it a valuable, easy-to-learn platform for modern web developers familiar with other systems.
- Get up-and-running on TYPO3 fast with quick install options, pre-filled content and configuration examples, and frontend styling using the Introduction and Bootstrap Packages.