- Release Date: July 12, 2022
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "LUX - TYPO3 Marketing Automation" (lux)
- Composer Package Name: in2code/lux
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 17.6.0 and below, 18.0.0 - 24.0.1
- Severity: High
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- References: CVE-2022-35628, CWE-89
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
Updated versions 17.6.1 and 24.0.2 are available from the TYPO3 extension manager, packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Alex Kellner for providing updated versions of the extension.
Follow the recommendations that are given in the TYPO3 Security Guide. Please subscribe to the typo3-announce mailing list.