Submit your budget application for 2012.
Additionally this year the budget application process has been made even more transparent for our members. The timeline graphic shows the complete process. Budget applications for 2012 need to be submitted until 2011-09-20. Please make sure that you don't miss this date if you want to apply for a budget for your TYPO3 project with the TYPO3 Association. Late budget applications cannot be accepted.
• Budget applications need to be submitted to <link http: news.typo3.org news article typo3-association-budget-applications-for-2012 your budget>budget(at)typo3.org until 2011-09-20 23:59 (UTC).
• From 2011-09-20 to 2011-010-07 the treasurer will review the budget applications and communicates with the budget applicants if applications are unclear. Additionally the applicants of the budgets to be presented at T3CON11 will be informed.
• On 2011-10-07 during T3CON11 the 4 most important budget applications will be introduced to the TYPO3 Association members and the public.
• Between 2011-12-01 and 2012-02-04 the budgets will be negotiated within the TYPO3 Association Steering Committee. The budgets will then be finalised.
• On 2012-02-04 during the TYPO3 Association General Assembly, the final budget will be presented.
Please use the <link http: association.typo3.org funding ref assoc _blank association budget>budget application form which can be downloaded on the TYPO3 Association website. The complete budget application process is also explained on the application form.