- Release Date: August 10, 2021
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "Newsletter" (newsletter)
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 4.0.0 and below
- Severity: Low
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:N/I:L/A:N/E:F/RL:U/RC:C
- References: CVE-2021-38302
It has been discovered that the extension is susceptible to SQL Injection when processing bounced emails.
All versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository, since the extension is unmaintained.
Please uninstall and delete the extension folder from your installation and search on the TYPO3 Extension Repository for alternative extensions.
Thanks to Ayke Halder for reporting the issue.