On the 9-10th of July, we join together during the remote TYPO3 Headless & PWA CodeSprint! We invite developers and integrators to participate in the open-source initiative! The event will last for two days straight.
The Code Sprint roadmap:
! During the sprint we will work on both TYPO3 API and JS application !
The backlog includes topics like:
- improving documentation
- adding more tests to headless
- publishing and tuning the support for EXT:Form, EXT:powermail and EXT:solr for Headless (both frontend and API side)
- tuning compatibility of headless when having multiple websites in one installation (headless and non headless)
- investigating how to simplyfy the server proxy config (e.g. to be able to reuse the same domain for frontend and api)
- adding cross domain link support
- upgrading nuxt-typo3 to newest vue.js version
- adding more commonly used parts to nuxt-typo3
... and more.
Skills required (just one from the list is enough):
- TYPO3 Development skills if you want to get involved in improving the API
- Vue.js knowledge (ideally being familiar with nuxt.js) if you want to work on JS application.
- Technical writing skills for helping with documentation
- Testing skills
System with a working Docker, Docker-compose, DDEV and Mkcert.
Installation instructions of DDEV: https://ddev.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
TYPO3 Headless extension: github.com/TYPO3-Initiatives/headless
Nuxt-TYPO3 module: github.com/TYPO3-Initiatives/nuxt-typo3
Read more about the: TYPO3 Progressive Web Apps Initiative
TYPO3 PWA: https://t3pwa.com/
Please contact: m.siegien(at)macopedia.com
Slack TYPO3: https://my.typo3.org/about-mytypo3org/slack
Slack channel: #initiative-pwa