The TYPO3 Marketing Team kicks off 2020 with a Team Sprint in Düsseldorf!
To get things going and move the marketing efforts of TYPO3 forward, the Marketing Team starts off the new year with a sprint in the new TYPO3 headquarters in Düsseldorf! Additionally, we are going to have a one day combined sprint with the Designteam to work on new design elements as well.
What we are going to do?
- Work on several marketing topics
- Create new marketing material and content
- Have a joint sprint day with the designteam
- Have lots of fun and contribute!
Join the sprint and send us a mail at marketing(at)typo3.org. We will take care of the accommodation and beverages, and cover travel costs. We are looking forward to hearing from you – If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime or join our TYPO3 Slack channel! (#marketing).
Tuesday, 28th January:
09:00 a.m. – Flexible arrival and get-together at T3G office
10:00 a.m. – Start day 1
- Compile an overview of important external listings/websites mentioning TYPO3
- Create up-to-date content and update Wikipedia EN and DE
- Set up v10 LTS Landing Page
- Team responsibilities and Milestones (overall timeline 2020)
- Optimize the community onboarding process
- Local websites
- .org and .com website restructuring
- Important events
07:30 p.m. – Social evening
Wednesday, 29th January (joint day with the Designteam):
09:00 a.m. – Start day 2
- Meetings with the Designteam
- Corporate Design Guide
- Writing Guidelines
04:00 p.m. – Estimated end of sprint & goodbyes