- Type: Pre-Announcement
- Component Type: TYPO3 CMS
- Scheduled Release Date: February 7, 2023
- Affected Versions: 8.7.0-8.7.50, 9.0.0-9.5.39, 10.0.0-10.4.34, 11.0.0-11.5.22, 12.0.0-12.1.3
- Suggested Severity: High
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:H/A:L
- References: CVE-2023-24814
The TYPO3 Security Team pre-announces important security releases which are planned to be published on Tuesday, February 7th, 2023 between 9:00-12:00 UTC. All officially supported versions are affected and will be fixed. The severity of the vulnerability is “high”.
Website maintainers are advised to apply the updates as soon as possible once they are published.
Corresponding security advisories will be published as usual at https://typo3.org/help/security-advisories.
TYPO3 12.2.0, 11.5.23 LTS, 10.4.35 LTS, 9.5.40 ELTS, 8.7.51 ELTS.
Follow the recommendations that are given in the TYPO3 Security Guide. Please subscribe to the typo3-announce mailing list.
All security related code changes are tagged so that you can easily look them up in our review system.
2023-02-06: Adjusted affected versions segment from "8.0.0-8.7.50" to "8.7.0-8.7.50"
2023-02-06: Added assigned CVE-2023-24814