- Release Date: June 14, 2022
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "Matomo Integration" (matomo_integration)
- Vulnerability Type: Cross-Site Scripting
- Affected Versions: 1.3.1 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- References: CVE-2022-33156
The extension fails to properly encode user input provided by PSR-14 Event Listeners for output in HTML context.
An updated version 1.3.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager, packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Chris Müller for reporting the vulnerability and for providing an updated version of the extension.
Follow the recommendations that are given in the TYPO3 Security Guide. Please subscribe to the typo3-announce mailing list.