- Release Date: April 26, 2022
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "One is Enough Library" (oelib)
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 4.1.5 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L/E:F/RL:O/RC:X
- References: CVE-2022-29600
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
An updated version 4.1.6 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager, packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Oliver Klee for providing an updated version of the extension.