- Release Date: April 26, 2022
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "Seminar Manager" (seminars)
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 4.1.3 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L/E:F/RL:O/RC:X
- References: CVE-2022-29601
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
An updated version 4.1.4 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager, packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Tobias Köhler for reporting the issue and to Oliver Klee for providing an updated version of the extension.
Follow the recommendations that are given in the TYPO3 Security Guide. Please subscribe to the typo3-announce mailing list.