- Release Date: February 15, 2022
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: "Kitodo.Presentation" (dlf)
- Vulnerability Type: Server-side request forgery
- Affected Versions: 3.3.0 - 3.3.3, 3.0.0 - 3.2.2, 2.3.1 and below
- Severity: High
- Suggested CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N/E:P/RL:O/RC:C
- References: CVE-2022-24980
A missing access check in an eID script of the extension allows an unauthenticated user to submit arbitrary URLs to this component. This results in Server-side request forgery allowing users to view the content of any file or webpage the webserver has access to.
Updated versions 3.3.4, 3.2.3 and 2.3.2 are available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Kajetan Dvoracek and Alexander Bigga for reporting the issue and to Alexander Bigga for providing an updated version of the extension.