- Release Date: September 02, 2020
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: Event management and registration (sf_event_mgt)
- Vulnerability Type: Information Disclosure, Broken Access Control
- Affected Versions: 4.3.0 and below, 5.0.0 - 5.1.0
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.1: AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- References: CVE-2020-25026
A missing access check in the backend module allows an authenticated backend user to export participant data for events which the user does not have access to, resulting in Information Disclosure.
Another missing access check in the backend module allows an authenticated backend user to send emails to event participants for events which the user does not have access to, resulting in Broken Access Control.
Updated versions 4.3.1 and 5.1.1 are available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to TYPO3 security team member Torben Hansen for providing an updated version of the extension.