- Release Date: September 02, 2020
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: Localization Manager (l10nmgr)
- Vulnerability Type: Information Disclosure
- Affected Versions: 7.3.3 and below, 8.0.0 - 8.6.0 and 9.0.0 - 9.1.0
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.1: AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- References: CVE-2020-25025
A missing access check allows an authenticated backend user to view and export data of translatable fields which are outside of the users access scope resulting in Information Disclosure.
Updated versions 7.4.0, 8.7.0 and 9.2.0 are available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Thanks to Dmitry Dulepov on behalf of the University of Basel who discovered the issue and to Jo Hasenau for providing an updated version of the extension.