- Release Date: October 15, 2019
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 1.2.1 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.0: AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L/E:F/RL:O/RC:X
- CVE: CVE-2019-16682
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
An updated version 1.2.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager and at https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/download/url_redirect/1.2.2/zip/
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits go to Daniel Goerz who reported the vulnerability.
Follow the recommendations that are given in the TYPO3 Security Guide. Please subscribe to the typo3-announce mailing list.