- Release Date: May 07, 2019
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 2.0.1 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.0: AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:L/E:F/RL:O/RC:X
- CVE: not assigned yet
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
An updated version 2.0.3 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager and at https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/download/comsolit_suggest/2.0.3/zip/
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits go to Patrick Koschella who discovered and reported the vulnerability.