- Release Date: May 07, 2019
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 6.0.0 and below
- Severity: Critical
- Suggested CVSS v3.0: AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:L/A:N
- CVE: not assigned yet
The extension fails to properly sanitize user input and is susceptible to SQL Injection.
Versions of this extension that are known to be vulnerable will no longer be available for download from the TYPO3 Extension Repository. The extension author failed in providing a security fix for the reported vulnerability in a decent amount of time.
Please uninstall and delete the extension folder from your installation.
Credits go to Adrian von Arx who discovered and reported the vulnerability.