- Operating System: Unix (e.g. Linux), Windows or Mac
- Webserver: Apache (recommended), IIS, NGINX
- Middleware: PHP (see packages for required versions)
- Database: MySQL or any other database system supported by the TYPO3 DBAL (e.g. Oracle, Postgres etc.)
- Hardware: at least 256 MB of RAM. As with all database-driven applications, more RAM is advisable.
- GraphicsMagick (standalone) or ImageMagick
- GDlib/Freetype (compiled with PHP)
- zlib (compiled with PHP)
- Apache with mod_gzip/mod_deflate/mod_rewrite
- A PHP-Cache (e.g. APC / PHP-Accelerator / OPcache / Zend Accelerator, UNIX/Linux only)
Further individual extensions may require additional software.
- Required: Any graphical browser on any OS
- Recommended: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+
Note: Memory Consumption
Currently there are parts in TYPO3 CMS requiring more than the usual memory configured in the php.ini files of default installations. Usually, that memorylimit is ignored unless support for it has been compiled into PHP (or if you are running PHP as CGI) and doesn't cause any problems. Nevertheless, we recommend you configure for at least 128 MB memory, although 256 MB or more is always better!
For further, detailed information please refer to https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git/blob/HEAD:/INSTALL.md
or consult the INSTALL.md file in the appropriate package.