We are checking each listing application against our listing requirements to make sure that only qualified service providers are listed in our Professional Services Listing. These requirements consist of two parts:
- Must-have requirements: You need to fulfill all of these.
- Should-have requirements: You need to fulfill at least three of these but meeting all of them will make you listed higher.
- You are at least a silver member of the TYPO3 Association. Apply for a membership here.
- Your website runs on TYPO3 CMS or TYPO3 Neos (stable or old stable version).
- You follow the TYPO3 trademark guidelines.
- Minimum one permanent employee is a certified TYPO3 integrator.
- Proof of development knowledge by a TER published extension that meets all of these requirements:
- extension is of value for other TYPO3 users
- extension includes a fe-plugin and/or a be-module
- extension code uses the TYPO3 API consequently
- the TYPO3 coding guidelines have been followed
- well documented
- Financial contribution to the TYPO3 community in one or more of the following:
- pay a core developer (one day a week)
- sponsor the TYPO3 development (codesprints or the like)
- event sponsoring
- Donations of more than 1.000 EUR/year
- Note: Being an association member is not enough
- Active contribution to the TYPO3 community in one or more of the following:
- active contribution to one of the teams or committees
- organizing TYPO3 related events (user group meetings, TYPO3camps, ...)
- writing documentation, books, howto's or professional articles
- doing screencasts
- A minimum of eight references visible online.
Depending on your membership level, you receive the possibility to publish case studies:
|Membership level||Free case studies|
To get listed please order a review.
Additional Case Studies which can be added to your listing are available