Manage extension keys
After login you can maintain your extension keys. That includes:
- Registration of new extension keys.
- Transfer an extension key to another user.
- Upload of a new version.
- Editing information like sponsoring or documentation links.
Please make sure that the extension key you register follows the following rules:
- Allowed characters are: a-z (lowercase), 0-9 and '_' (underscore)
- The key must not being with one of the following prefixes: tx,user_,pages,tt_,sys_,ts_language_,csh_
- Extension keys cannot start or end with 0-9 and '_' (underscore)
- An extension key must have minimum 3, maximum 30 characters (not counting underscores)
- Do not use an '_' (underscore) before a number (0-9), e.g. myextension_2015