Asian TYPO3 Conference 12 – T3CON12 ASIA
Inspiring People to Share!
You have been searching for so long - but finally TYPO3 has arrived in Cambodia, the Kingdom of Wonders! TYPO3, the world' s most used Enterprise Content Management System and still a well-kept secret in Phnom Penh and other Asian countries, opens up its doors to the public.
The TYPO3 Association is proud to invite you to its first Asian conference in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia:
T3CON12 ASIA, from Friday, 17 August to Sunday, 19 August 2012
T3CON12 ASIA provides the latest trends in Web and Mobile Development. It's a unique opportunity in South-East-Asia to connect with successful international and local technology companies, innovative tech start-ups, international web developers and mobile experts. Read more about the program and find out more about TYPO3.
The conference will be held at the Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (Royal University of Phnom Penh). See the Location page for details about how to get there, where to stay, how to travel to Cambodia and what to expect from this beautiful country.
- Keynote speech by TYPO3 founder Kasper Skårhøj from Denmark
- 2-day conference with sessions from speakers around the world
- Special Student' s day with TYPO3 tutorials and workshops
- Training Week with expert web developers
- Friday Social Event at Kingdom Breweries: Barbecue and Kingdom Beer by a German Master Brewer in a wonderfully restored factory
- TYPO3 Certification Exam
- Pre-conference meet-up at the famous FCC (Foreign Correspondence Club) with view over Mekong and Tonle Sap
Share the Adventure!
Join us for the first ever TYPO3 conference in Asia.
T3CON12 ASIA will bring people together from around the world. Asian representatives from Japan, Thailand, India, Singapore, Vietnam and of course Cambodia will join, together with TYPO3 enthusiasts from Europe, North-America and hopefully Australia. Share the adventure and find out how to contribute!
The organizers are looking forward to welcoming you to the first T3CON ASIA!
Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center, Royal University of Phnom Penh’s campus Russian Boulevard (6km west of Phnom Penh International Airport and 4km from central Phnom Penh), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Date and Time
August 17, 2012
August 19, 2012