The TYPO3 Community will release a new Long Term Support (LTS) version of the TYPO3 Content Management System, the PHP-based web publishing platform widely used in the enterprise market worldwide. TYPO3 v10 LTS is scheduled to be released on Tuesday April 7th, 2020. The new version will be supported for a full six years (details below).
- Faster time-to-market via improved site setup
- Optimized and streamlined template handling for page layouts
- Implement strong defaults and better standards for existing APIs
TYPO3 v10 LTS version will be fully supported for 1.5 years (Regular Maintenace), and another 1.5 years (Priority Bugfixes) with security and critical fixes until April 2023.
Plan ahead with the Extended Long Term Support (ELTS) cycle
TYPO3 v10 ELTS will include security and compatability support and updates until April 2026.
Stay secure and up-to-date with ELTS!
- Improved ROI and cost savings
- Extended security
- Extended compatibility
- Extended project life cycle
- 3-year availability
- IT security-law compliance
- Expanded upgrade window
- 6-year planning horizon
You can find further information about our Extended Support Plans on TYPO3.com.