What is it?
The General Assembly is:
- the body with the highest authority within the association.
- an annual meeting where all the basic decisions about the budget and about the projects are taken.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Duties of the General Assembly are:
- Election of the person in charge of counting the votes
- Protocol of the prior Assembly
- Annual report by the Chairman
- Annual balance sheet and report by the accountants. Disencumbering of members of the board, cashier, accountants and commissions
- Admission and suspension of members
- Budget for the running year
- Determination of admission fees and annual dues for all types of members
- Elections of
- Members of the board (Chairman, Vice-chairman, Secretary und Cashier)
- Associate members of the board.
- Members of commissions
- of the board
- of members
- Programme of activities
- Amendments of these By-Laws
- Appointment of Honorary Members
- Complaints about administrative bodies, decisions on dismissing members of the board or of any ordinary member, or any application for membership
- Various other topics, not assigned to another body.