Committees, working groups and task forces
The TYPO3 Association is appointing committees for specific activities. Further on it initiates working groups and task forces to work interdisciplinary and on target.
Currently these committees and task forces are actively reporting to the Board of the TYPO3 Association:
- Communication Committee (Leader Danijela Weißgraeber)
- Education Committee (Leader Peter Pröll)
- Events Committee (Leader Volker Graubaum)
- Quality Control Committee (Leader Pascal Dürsteler)
- Staffing task force (Leader Stefan Busemann)
In 2014/2015 we want to initiate the creation of the following committees:
- Product Feedback Workgroup
- Future Research on content and information management
- International Affairs
- Relations Committee
- Trademarks and Licenses
- Your Idea is missing here. Contact us!
Please get in touch with us in case of interesst to work with us.
This committees have ceased to exist. We thank their leaders for their work.
- Administration (Adrian Zimmermann)
- R & D (Robert Lemke & Ingmar Schlecht)
Several teams exist within the TYPO3 project. You can find an overview and details on Teams.