As the Expert Advisory Board will be disbanded and replaced by the Board, all eight positions in the Board will be elected by the members of the TYPO3 Association directly. The four nominees with the highest voting result will have two year terms. The other elected nominees will have one year terms.
The new Board elects the official positions from among its members (President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary).
In the Business Control Committee (BCC) the two terms of Roberto Torresani and Ingo Schmitt expire.
Who can get elected?
Starting from today until 2019-02-28 anybody can nominate himself for the vacant positions. Please use only the official nomination form to submit your nomination.
Who can vote?
All positions of the Board and BCC are elected directly by the members of the TYPO3 Association. If you are a member you will get a voting token by email in March 2019. You can then cast your vote between 2019-03-13 and 2019-03-31.
Good to know
If you accept your election, you have to become a personal member (bronze membership) of the TYPO3 Association.
- 04.12.2018: First announcement of the election & start of online nomination
- 28.02.2019: Initiate a voting committee
- 28.02.2019: End of nomination
- 01.03.2019: Set up discussion platform to interact with the candidates
- 10.03.2019: second announcement of the election
- 13.03.2019: Start of the online voting
- 31.03.2019 days at 23:59: End of the online voting
- 09.04.2019 General Assembly which approves the result of the online voting