Who can get elected?Starting from today until 2015-02-28 anybody can nominate himself for the vacant positions. Please use only the official nomination form to submit your nomination. <link http: association.typo3.org _blank bu>Nomination form It is important that you state for which position(s) you want to nominate yourself in the comment field. You can nominate yourself for more than one position, but you can only accept one position.
Who can vote?Positions of EAB and BCC are elected directly by the members of the TYPO3 Association. If you are a member you will get a voting token by email in March 2014. You can then cast your vote between 2015-03-14 and 2014-03-28.
Positions of the Board are elected by the current EAB in a secret election during the TYPO3 Associations next General Assembly on 2015-04-14. The Board is elected by the EAB during the GA.
Good to knowIf you accept your election, you have to become a personal member (bronze membership) of the TYPO3 Association.
- 01.02.2015: First announcement of the election & start of online nomination
- 10.02.2015: create voting committee
- 28.02.2015: End of nomination
- 28.02.2015: Set up discussion platform to interact with the canditdates
- 28.02.2015: second announcement of the election
- 14.03.2015: Start of the online voting
- 28.03.2015 days at 23:59: End of the online voting
- 14.04.2015 General Assembly which approves the result of the online voting