CSS styled IMGTEXT - Part2
September 16, 2005
Ernesto Baschny just released a new version of the "cron_cssstyledimgtext" extention. This will allow you to render the "Text with image" and "Image" content types without using any TABLE.
There are some nice new features, some needed bug fixes and best of all: everything is now documented, check it out!
From the Changelog:
- alt and title handling revised and new options added (emptyTitleHandling, titleInLink and titleInLinkAndImg), allowing complete accessible handling
- rendering methods can now be added and changed through TypoScript. A rendering method might change any IMGTEXT setting.
- All rendering is now done using stdWrap so the possibilities are endless.
- Some other options added (addClasses)
- Some bugs fixed in CSS and rendering.
- Added option to separate image lists by rows (separateRows) (suggestion by Wolfgang Klinger)
- Complete documentation, finally
Your help is needed to find bugs, help with CSS tweaks to get this working on any platform, sponsor this project further, etc!