Become a Certified TYPO3 CMS integrator
The TYPO3 certification exam is a multiple choice test. The exam consists of 75 questions which have to be answered within 90 minutes.
If you have read the main documentation (as a minimum you should know the TSref and TSconfig in detail) and have expert knowledge with setting up TYPO3 websites, you are probably sufficiently prepared for this exam.
The example questions may help you to find out if there is still a black hole in your TYPO3 knowledge.
2. Take the exam
1. If you or your company are a TYPO3 Association member, apply for a personal discount voucher at certification(at)typo3.org.
2. Choose a Pearson VUE test venue near you.
3. Register for the exam on the Pearson VUE website.
4. Pay for the exam on the Pearson VUE website.
5. Take the exam in a test center of your choosing.
6. You'll immediately get your result after taking the exam.
3. After the exam
We will send you a personalized certificate by post mail (this will take up to 4 weeks).
If you do not want your name listed on the certification website, please mail that information to certification(at)typo3.org.
If you failed:
Sorry, make sure you review the documentation and try again!