In November 2004, some members of the TYPO3 community, including Kasper Skårhøj and other long-term contributors, founded a non-profit organization called the TYPO3 Association. Its main goal is to support core development on a more steady basis and improve the transparency and efficiency of various aspects of the TYPO3 project. The work of the TYPO3 Association is funded by members and sponsors.
- What is the TYPO3 Association?
- How can I become a member?
- How can I sponsor a project?
- What did the TYPO3 Association do in the past?
- What are the TYPO3 Association events and when do they take place?
Goals of the TYPO3 Association
The TYPO3 Association goals as defined by the bylaws:
- Events for the purpose of information and further training
- Internal and external communication to spread knowledge and competence for using the system
- Sustained, particularly long-term development of the software project TYPO3
- Securing trademark rights in the interest of the TYPO3 community